CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Six Month Catch-Up



Traditional Saturday Morning General Conference (April 2010)cinnamon rolls! Chase is great help rolling out the dough these days...only he eats it as he goes...


My little leprechaun getting ready to help plant the garden on St. Patrick's Day.
Who is that handsome little man...and what did you do with my baby boy? (Modeling his new Easter clothes.)

We finally had to admit at the beginning of the new year that our baby was too big for his toddler bed. He graduated to a full-on loft bed with a slippery slide. Pure joy...









.

We decided to go to the snow in March. We started out tubing as a family, and somehow Chase ended up on skis by the end of the day! His first time! I was too caught up in it though...none of my pictures are very good.


















Me and my hot Valentine's dates. The boys took me down to San Jose to the SAP Open Tennis Tournament. I love those kind of "daycations"! I couldn't ask for better dates...my best friend and "bubby". They are my life.



I know these are chronologically backwards...sorry about that...I'm still not very good at the blog thing. Christmas morning at Grandma & Grandpas' house. We were so lucky to be able to still spend Christmas with our families since I was starting a brand new job and all. I think is the first year I've ever had my hair and makeup done BEFORE we started taking pictures.
And last, but not least, what I've really been doing for the last six months is working professionally again. WOW! What a whirlwind it has been. It's just amazing how everything has fallen into place for us. Sometimes (looking back) you just know you're supposed to be somewhere although, I for one, don't always know why. For some reason, I am supposed to hang out with bridge designers and detailers all day instead of all of the other SAHMs that I have grown to love and admire. So far I've designed two bridges which will be built in Las Vegas starting in July, a couple of Advanced Planning Studies, and many, many Load Ratings. The learning curve is steep! I've also got my license reciprocated in Nevada and applied for licensure in Utah. Great benefits for me. I also truly believe that Greg and I are working as more of a team than ever before. I appreciate him so much for all of the things he is now taking care of at home...most importantly...Chase. Greg is a great stay-at-home dad and Chase is healthy and happy. We are truly blessed and grateful!







1 comment:

  1. Love you update and new blog look! You have been busy! - Camie

    ReplyDelete